Please Tour Our Award Winning School
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS FOR TOURS. Call our office to schedule a tour: (757) 488-4306.
To enroll at Western Branch Academy, a complete application packet must be submitted in person, to the front office, or by email. Fall class assignment is based upon your child's age as of September 30, 2022. Fall in-person classes start September 6, 2022.
Instructions for Registration
Meet and Greet times TBA
We are so excited that you have chosen WBA as your child's school. All new students must include the following with their registration packet:
- - Parental Permission/Tuition Agreement
- - Registration Fee and Applicable Activity Fees
Additional Documents we will need
Proof of Identity (e.g. Birth Certificate)
Fall Registration Fee ($135 1st child, $ 75 each additional child)
School Year Activity Fee ($60-PK2, $70-PK3, $95-PK4, and $120-Kindergarten)
1. 2% discount given for tuition payments paying by Automatic (ACH) payments: weekly payments, monthly payments, or for the year in full.
@2015 Western Branch Academy LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. firstname.lastname@example.org 757-488-4306
What do I need for the 1st day?
- Physical Form (Must receive within first 30 days of enrollment)
- School supplies (Refer to Supply List)
- Backpack big enough to fit a folder inside
- Seasonal change of clothes with socks (Please place in a labeled ziploc bag)
- Nap mat and crib sheet (full day students)
All students are required to bring their own face masks daily (Ages two and up)
"My daughter is thriving in Kindergarten and was prepared for school, because of the preschool program at Western Branch Academy. The experiences she has had at Western Branch Academy have made a positive impact on my child. I have had the opportunity to attend concerts, field trips, and school wide events. Every one of these experiences was organized, age appropriate, and enjoyed by all. I am impressed as to how the staff is cohesive, happy, and work well together. I feel like everyone knows my child.
As an educator, I was pleased to see her teacher using positive reinforcement with her class, and they all respond to her in a positive manner. My daughter has shown a tremendous amount of emotional, academic, gross and fine motor skills growth since she has been at Western Branch Academy. They have amazing teachers who care about all aspects of my child’s life." -- Katie Gonsalves