Carpool Etiquette- To keep our children safe at pick-up and drop-off please follow these guidelines:
1. The pick up zone is the area in front of the school where the railroad ties line the grass.
2. Drive up all the way to the end of the pick up zone and stay to the outside of the circle.
3. If a car in front of you drives away and you are still waiting for your child, please pull your car forward.
4. If your child is loaded into your car and another car in front of you is loading a child, please wait until they are loaded and pull away.
5. If you must drive around a car waiting for a child, please drive slowly and close to the inside of the circle. Please do not pass more than one car.
6. All traffic must go around the circle in a counterclockwise direction. Do not turn around and go against traffic.
School Year PM Enrichment Classes (Cost not included in WBA tuition)
2 sessions: 2:30 - 3:00 pm, 3:00 - 3:30 pm
2020 Summer Camp
NOW ENROLLING PK2-SCHOOL AGE FOR SUMMER CAMP
PRESENTLY IN PHASE 2- NO OUTSIDE FIELD TRIPS, NO POOL OR WATER PLAY CURRENTLY, CHILDREN MUST MAINTAIN 6 FOOT SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE INSIDE THE BUILDING AND OUTSIDE ON THE PLAYGROUND
Parenting Resources and Lectures
@2015 Western Branch Academy LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. email@example.com 757-488-4306
Ideas for making goodbyes with your child easier.
Allergies and Snacks - www.snacksafely.com
Center for Environmental Health - www.cehca.org
Children's Web Sites - www.literactive.com
I love the school and all the staff. I really feel my child (and previous children) is loved and appreciated. I could not ask for a better environment!
This school has been such a blessing to our family and our son. We are beyond happy with the experience we have had. Thank you so much....keep up the awesome work.